When we heard they were looking for a new name of their upcoming product, we thought we would lend a creative hand and make a contest out of it. There is no guarantee they’ll use ours, but we want to submit the best one possible. The new models are going to have the same great Kigo philosophy with a few great improvements on their current lines. Here are some of the things you can look for:
- Completely zero drop last
- Flexible midsole
- Wider width and more anatomical fit
- Averages 4 oz per shoe
- Adjustable lacing (men’s/unisex) and strap (women’s) systems
The Contest and Fabolous Prizes:
Help us submit a name! Send in your best suggestions via Facebook comments or in the comment section on this blog, by high noon on Wednesday April 27th. Naming suggestions will be reviewed and voted upon by the team at NaturalRunningStore.com and a few other fabulous judges. The winning submission will be announced on Friday April 29th at high noon via Facebook and Twitter.
The winner will recieve the following:
1) One pair of Kigo compliments of NaturalRunningStore.com.
2) One “Debunk Running Dogma” t-shirt
3) We will declare to all of those who will listen that April 30th “Your Day”. We’ll announce to the tribe that on this day you are to be celebrated and a pint raised in your name.
Not a bad haul for being creative and your own awesome self. Good luck!